We are so excited to start seeing patients in our office again!
The standards of infection control in our office have always been incredibly high and we are introducing additional measures as your safety remains our top priority.
Prior to your Appointment
- The parent/guardian or patient will fill out a Covid/health history update when they bring the child to the appointment.
- Please be sure to bring your masks to wear in the office; parent and patient
During the Appointment and What to Expect
- Patients and/or their Parent/Guardian “Check-In” from your car upon arrival at the office.
- The Patient and/or their Guardian/Parent will wait in the car until the dental assistant comes to your car to escort the patient into the office
- Only one parent is allowed to escort the patient into the office for the appointment. Parents, please bring your mask with you to the appointment.
- The temperature of every individual will be taken before they come into the office and hand sanitizer provided
- All team members will be wearing personal protect equipment (PPE)
- The number of patients we see in each department will be significantly reduced to ensure your safety through social distancing
- The playhouse will be closed and videos games will not be available
- Upon completion of the appointment, the patient’s guardian/parent will be notified by text
- The patient will use hand sanitizer when leaving the office (They use it twice; arrival and departure)
- One of our patient care coordinators will assist you via phone with rescheduling and payment